1. On class days and school functions the children are expected to wear the uniform prescribed for the season.
2. The children are strictly forbidden to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers near the school premises.
3. Any kind of damage within the school premises must be made good by the one who does it.
4. Cardigans, books, tiffin boxes etc. should bear the name of the owner. The school is not responsible for stationery, books etc. that get lost.
5. The school is not responsible for goods or money lost in the school and discourages wearing of ornaments or jewellery of any kind in the school.
6. Use of the mobile phones, camera or any electronic item is prohibited in the school and in case students are found with mobile, camera or electronic items they can be Suspended or Rusticated from the school.
7. Bursting crackers or splashing colors in school premises is strictly forbidden.
8. The school reserves the right to dismiss those who have irregular attendance, disobedience, steady deterioration in studies, disrespect towards teachers, morale break, any re-reprehensible behavior and creating undesirable atmosphere.
9. The school will not be responsible if children are found missing after the school hours. Parents are requested to instruct their children not to go to the homes of friends and relations without their permission.
10. Change of residence should be notified to the school.
11. No magazines, papers or books other than textbooks or the school library books may be brought to the school without the principal’s permission.
12. Parents may engage the teachers of the institution for private tuition only after due permission of the Principal is obtained. Requests for tuition may not be considered after the month of December.
13. No collection for any purpose what so ever, is to be started in the school, and, no meeting, demonstration, party or picnic may be held without the previous sanction of the Principal.
14. Presents to the members of the staff or other demonstration in their honor requires previous sanction of the Principal.
15. All the students are expected to speak English in school
16. Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside school. Hence misbehavior in public streets and conveyances justifies dismissal. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct is liable to disciplinary action.
17. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all. To this effect, students should possess more than one uniform each.
18. All should be particularly careful not to throw paper, plastic, bags, etc; anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins specially provided for this purpose.
19. Parents and guardians will bear the responsibility for the good conduct, home studies and regular attendance of their wards. The principal reserves the right to or not to retain such pupils who act otherwise than conforming to the school ideals in and outside school. Insubordination, contempt of authority, harmful conduct, irregular attendance, leaving the school premises without permission, lack of punctuality, unsatisfactory progress in studies, dishonesty etc., are sufficient for removing a student from the school rolls.
20. Co-operation between parents and School Authorities is of paramount importance for the ultimate achievement of a child’s successful school career. Parents with the School Authorities are expected to enforce regularity and discipline, see that the children prepare their lessons, do their homework/ assignments, and take an active interest in the activities of the school and make their children come to school in clean and full uniform.