ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS L.K.G.
Academic Session 2018-19
Applications for admission in L.K.G. should be made online through the online admission form available on the school website stmarysajmer.org from 9th January 2018 to 12th January 2018.
- Please log on and follow the instructions given on our website to fill online registration form.
- Age: Between 3½ and 4½ as on 1st April 2018.
- Fill in all the required information as indicated in the form. Incomplete form will not be accepted
- Form processing charges 300/- (non refundable) to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of SOCIETY OF ST.MARY’S SISTERS KINDERGARTEN payable at Ajmer.
Kindly submit the filled Registration Form along with the photocopies of the following documents at the school office by 16th January 2018.
- Recent postcard size family photograph with the child at the centre.
- Birth Certificate issued by any competent Government authority like Municipality (Certificate issued by the Hospital will not be accepted)
- Proof of Residence : Aadhar card/Voter I.D./Passport/Electricity Bill/Driving Licence (any one of them)
- Proof of Christian – Baptism Certificate
- Proof of Alumni – School Leaving Certificate / Passing Certificate of Mother.
- Proof of Sibling – Photocopy of the latest marksheet of St.Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School.
- Qualification of Father/Mother – Certificate of the last qualifying examination.
- Proof of Income – Copy of Income Certificate/ Previous year’s Income Tax Return or Salary Slip.
(Please note: Original copies of all documents and photographs need to be brought at the time of verification. The date and time of the verification of the Registration Form will be intimated through SMS.)
KINDLY NOTE :-
- Filling up the application does not guarantee admission.
- Form with wrong/incomplete information will not be considered.
- Trying to bring in influence in any form or from any quarter shall summarily disqualify your child’s chances of Any pressure or recommendation that is brought to bear on the school authorities will automatically disqualify this application.
- The school does not accept any donation for admission.
- The decisions carried out pertaining to the admission process are totally under the preview of the admission committee/management. Its decision shall remain final and binding and not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular The Management of the school reserves all right of admitting any child to the school.
- Time for submitting the Form: 9:00 am to 12 noon in the School Office.
- Last date for submitting the Form: 16th January 2018