1. At the first bell i.e. 5 minutes before the meeting commences all must take their allotted places. Here the prayers before class will be said after which all will go in silence to their respective class-rooms.
2. While changing classes, when girls move along the corridors, they must walk in silence.
3. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed.
4. No mobile phones, expensive watches, gold chains, any thread or band on the hands or neck will be allowed.
5. All kinds of damage done to the school premises will have to be made good by the students. Writing or drawing on the walls or furniture will be severely penalized.
6. All should be careful not to throw papers, seeds etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins especially provided for the purpose.
7. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all.
8. Any breach of discipline and above all discourtesy and disrespect to teachers in any way will be taken seriously.
9. The school will not be responsible for goods, money or books lost by students.
10. No pupil will be called to answer phone calls during school hours.
11. No collection for any purpose, whatsoever, is to be started without the previous permission of the Principal.
12. No donations are accepted in connection with admission and any offer of donation in any form will disqualify the student for admission.
13. Parents may engage the teachers of the institution for private tuitions only after the permission of the Principal / Headmistress is obtained. No gift should be given to teachers.
14. Students must take part in the school co-curricular activities, be they regular or occasional i.e. dramatics, display, excursion, picnics, rallies or social services.
15. Students are expected to speak English in the school premises.
16. The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss pupils whose diligence or progress in study is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards, irregular absence, habitual idleness and disobedience.
17. A notice of two days must be given for any certificate or document required from the school office.