ST. MARY’S CONVENT SR. SEC. SCHOOL, AJMER
(A CHRISTIAN MINORITY INSTITUTION)
Online Application for Admission to LKG (Infant)
Session 2023 – 2024
Dear Parent / Guardian,
Kindly read the following online instructions before you fill in the information for Class – LKG. Admission which will be available on the school website :- stmarysajmer.org from
4th January 2023 to 8th January 2023.
- Fill in all the required information as indicated in the form. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Submit only one application form per candidate.
- Age Limit: Between 3½ and 4½ Years as on 1st April 2023
- Online Processing Charge Rs.500/-
- The above charge is NON REFUNDABLE in case of rejection / disqualification. NO claim will be entertained, whatsoever.
- After completing online procedure, take a print – out of the form and submit it to the School Office along with the following : –
(a) Recent family photograph with the child sitting at the centre (postcard size)
(b) Photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by competent Government authority i.e. Municipality
(c) Address Proof (Photocopy of – Aadhar card/Electricity Bill/Driving Licence (any one of them)
(d) In case of Christian – photocopy of Baptism Certificate
(e) In case of Sibling – Photocopy of the latest marksheet of Sister studying in St. Mary’s Ajmer.
(f) Qualification of Father/Mother – Photocopy of the Certificates of the last qualifying examination.
(g) Proof of Alumni – School Leaving Certificate / Passing Certificate of Mother
- The school does not accept any donation for admission.
- Filling up the application form does not guarantee admission.
- Downloaded form to be signed by BOTH – Mother and Father
BE CAREFUL while filling the online form as NO changes in student’s name,
date of birth, Father & mother’s name or surname will be allowed later.
The Decisions Taken Pertaining To The Admission Process Are Totally
Under The Purview Of The Admission Committee/Management.
It’s Decision Shall Remain Final And Binding.